In LOVE with this beauty after my test drive tonight...

This is a discussion on In LOVE with this beauty after my test drive tonight... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I finally got around to test driving a new '13 WRX Limited 5-door tonight. It's the only one that ...

In LOVE with this beauty after my test drive tonight...

So I finally got around to test driving a new '13 WRX Limited 5-door tonight. It's the only one that I could find in plasma blue in all of Cincinnati currently on a dealer lot. The test drive was a BLAST. The sales guy was very laidback and cool and had me go around some twisties and open it up. This one has the SPT catback exhaust, adjustable center arm rest option, blue interior illumination option and all weather package. I negotiated it down to $100 over invoice for $29,513 before TTL. Thumbs up to Subaru of Beechmont in Cincinnati for being great guys. I am 99% sure I'll be going back in the morning to purchase it! I have already completely forgotten about the 6-speed Accord V6 coupe that I nearly bought last month...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX1.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	115179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX2.jpg 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	115180Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX3.jpg 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	115181

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Buy it! But, try to haggle below invoice, worth a shot right?
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I haggled as much as I could. Plus they gave me $1000 more on my trade than any other dealer in town so that's helping the bottom line. I can't really do much better in my opinion. These things sell like hotcakes around here too, so they're really in the driver's seat (pun intended) when it comes to negotiations.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well $1000 more on trade is pretty good. That does help offset it a bit.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

Having said that, I plan on walking in the door tomorrow to tell them I'll sign on the dotted line if they knock another $750 off

There's a blue interior light option?! lol

EDIT: Oh, you mean illumination as in footwells and such, eh? I thought there was an option to have the blue back-lighting to the HUD gauges instead of the red. I'd be all over that.
    Last edited by Zitro; 07-26-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Zitro View Post
    There's a blue interior light option?! lol

EDIT: Oh, you mean illumination as in footwells and such, eh? I thought there was an option to have the blue back-lighting to the HUD gauges instead of the red. I'd be all over that.
    Sorry, yes, I was referring to just the footwell areas.

The one option it didn't come with is the STI short shifter. For those of you who made that upgrade, is it a big difference? Worth it? I would work it into the deal for free, but wanted to get some opinions on the feel of it versus the stock shifter. I thougt the stock shifter rowed pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by steevereeno View Post
    The one option it didn't come with is the STI short shifter. For those of you who made that upgrade, is it a big difference? Worth it? I would work it into the deal for free, but wanted to get some opinions on the feel of it versus the stock shifter. I thougt the stock shifter rowed pretty well.
    The general consensus is that you can get aftermarket ss kits that are at least comparable, and arguably better, for less money.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    The general consensus is that you can get aftermarket ss kits that are at least comparable, and arguably better, for less money.
    Thank you. I'll probably just hold off in that case and enjoy the stock shifter for a while. I'll post up more pics this weekend after I seal the deal!

I was forced into the STI Duracon shift knob and STS because it came installed already. Waste of money as I'll replace both anyways, especially the knob, but oh well. Once I replace my shift knob and STS, I'll throw up the stock STI ones for a cheap price just to get rid of them. So once I do, I'll contact you to see if you still want to try them out.
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Kartboy is the way to go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR