new guy here from NH

This is a discussion on new guy here from NH within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New to the forum. Had my 2012 white gr hatch for a little ovrr a year now. But 2 weeks ...

new guy here from NH

New to the forum. Had my 2012 white gr hatch for a little ovrr a year now. But 2 weeks ago with a whopping 11k miles I got rear ended now the car is in the body shop and I have gone a little crazy ordering stuff to compensate for not being able to drive my car. So I ordered a nameless axle back (insurance funded) 5" mufflers 3.5" double wall staggered tips. Taillight, third brake light, fog lights overlays and an anarchy motive shift knob. So needless to say I'm real excited to get it back.

Another question so on the rear bumper there is that black plastic guard thing, should I put it on or leave it off?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The bumper cover? Its up to you. It apparently prevents the upper portion of the bumper from getting scratches.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome Coleman42. I'm a new NH WRXr myself.

I also see an auto body shop in my future as I managed to graze a low wall while backing up today. Front bumper pulled out and I can't get it back in.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainView View Post
    Welcome Coleman42. I'm a new NH WRXr myself.

I also see an auto body shop in my future as I managed to graze a low wall while backing up today. Front bumper pulled out and I can't get it back in.
    That's no good. Where in NH? I am in southern NH too. I'm in pelham and Nashua and Hudson a ton

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman42 View Post
    That's no good. Where in NH? I am in southern NH too. I'm in pelham and Nashua and Hudson a ton
    Manchester/Hooksett/Raymond area.