2013 WRX in Dark Gray Metallic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX in Dark Gray Metallic within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just traded my 2011 Sienna for a WRX....I can't believe it!!!! I'm almost 35 so u can say it's ...

2013 WRX in Dark Gray Metallic

I just traded my 2011 Sienna for a WRX....I can't believe it!!!! I'm almost 35 so u can say it's a midlife crisis thing whatever....I just want to say I couldn't be happier. The van was really nice, but this car is amazing? I was going to get a GTI 4-door, but I read a lot on them and they have a lot of quality issues so I went to test drive a WRX and it immediately put a smile on my face....this car is so much fun to drive....and I'm already ordering accessories for it. Got the color keyed door moldings and a lot of interior goodies such as the cup holders for the back, extended arm rest, auto dimming mirror, Subaru all season mats as well as the trunk liner, etc. I want to get the feel of the car before I add any performance parts, but I think when I'm ready I'll do the COBB tuning stage 2 package without the exhaust, I like the factory one I have....Good to join and can't wait to get all the info I need for my Subi on this forum....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

By the way, it's a brand new 2013 WRX sedan......

Welcome! I am waiting for my '13 Rex to come in; the wait is killing me! They are excellent car, combining a true sports experience with practicality, and if cared for, reliability. You will enjoy your WRX for years to come
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Hey man I am 35 too and I have 2011 SWP. Gentleman that I bought the car from was 72 years old man. So its not what people thinks its what do you want.

Hello All,
    I just became a Subaru for life! First one ever and i absolutely love it. I will post better pictures when I can.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	subaruwrx.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	115155

By the way, it is a limited edition with short throw shifter and Red Cobb shift knob....for now.

Thank you and looking forward to talking with everyone and to get their opinions on mods, exterior stuff, etc...

At first I was like, man I think I should stick to my soccer dad mobile, but after a couple of test drives I was hooked.....age is just a number

The WRX isn't that 'young' of a car. Especially for how expensive it is. I wouldn't say a 'sports sedan' is marketed for teens. It's not like you just bought a cobalt ss coupe...

Congrats on the car. You're going to want to go aftermarket exhaust, if you go stage 2. There are plenty of good quieter options for that.

Welcome!

There is a good mix of ages on the forum, with the average probably being somewhere around 30, so you aren't that unusual! It's not a midlife crisis car, it's too practical for that
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Congrats! And I bought mine at 32 years old so I like to think it is NOT a midlife crisis It is just an awesome car!

welcome! i <3 DGM
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome & congrats. One of the rare minivan to WRX stories. And since when did the 30s become midlife. Midlife is when your waist line exceeds & your hairline recedes.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I'm 31 and just bought my first. I've wanted one since the first rally race I seen. If I would've bought it when I was younger it would have been scrap in no time.

Trust me guys I wanted to get one in 2011, but my wife was like it's too small for our family, I have 3 kids, and so I went with the Sienna...she has a really nice Camry hybrid so I thought what's the point of having a minivan when we have 2 cars? So this time I got my baby, really wanted the satin white pearl, but the waiting list was too long to bear..I've had it for less than 2 weeks and already got 20% tint all around, she looks really nice....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast