2013 WRX in Dark Gray Metallic - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX in Dark Gray Metallic within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have the base model, but does anyone know if I could add heated seats? One complaint coming out of ...

I have the base model, but does anyone know if I could add heated seats? One complaint coming out of the Toyota the radio really blows in this car....the sienna had a base 6 speaker and it sounded almost as good as the optional JBL system. Any recomendations for an upgraded double din with nav and back up camera, that's what id really love to get...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gotta love the DGM--classy look.

Re' stereo, I would say it's not the worst I've ever had, but it's not the best. With a little tweaking you can make it sound pretty good to my ears which have been scarred by 40+ years of loud rock music. See this reference on hidden menus:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2317060

Change it from "sedan" to "through". If i understand the Through setting is flat, while the Sedan is DSP'd. Then tweak EQ settings. I find the sound is pretty good streaming my iPhone through Bluetooth (remember you're playing compressed files anyway and losing a lot of data via BT as well). I've heard the radio isn't so good, but I don't care because radio stations here suck. I actually haven't played a CD yet so I can't comment about a higher-quality sound source. There is a loudness toggle, but I have read that it doesn't work well with the Through setting.

Right now I have bass at +2, middle at 0 and treble at +2.

I admit I'm not a big stereophile especially when it comes to cars; maybe someday I'll add an amp, front speakers and subwoofer.
    Last edited by Doctor Jeff; 07-29-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Welcome & congrats. One of the rare minivan to WRX stories. And since when did the 30s become midlife. Midlife is when your waist line exceeds & your hairline recedes.
    Unfortunately that is the 30s for some of us I hope that doesn't mean I am gonna die at 62!! lol

I say that because my dad past away 2 months ago at 58 I wish he was still here so we could go out for nice long ride in my new WRX.....Love u DAD and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you,,,you are definitely in a better place now

Just ordered my rally armor mudflaps....my car is dark gray metallic so I went with the black with red lettering, I think it'll look really sweet....pics coming sooon I swear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12