Should I save $$$ on Fogs and get something else???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Should I save $$$ on Fogs and get something else??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; When i purchased my 13 wrx hatchback i added fog lights to it, but was given a due bill to ...

Should I save $$$ on Fogs and get something else???

When i purchased my 13 wrx hatchback i added fog lights to it, but was given a due bill to come back to the dealership to have them install it. I made the appointment for this morning and was told that they would be installed by today. Brought my car in at 8AM to get a call at 5PM saying they couldn't install it today because they were too busy working on other cars... Now im frustrated because they wasted my time and i hate this whole dealership experience...

Since i paid for them already and it was worked out in finance i want to just say F*** it and get my money back, which is $387 and go spend that on something better.

I do like the fog lights but at this point i feel like the best way of getting back at the dealership is to get a return to make it look like they lost a sale somewhere for wasting my time.

What should i do here??? Thanks...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Get your money back. Stock fogs are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Get your money back. Stock fogs are useless.
    Thanks for the re assurance

i have a 2012 wrx limited with fogs (stock) and they don't improve the lighting on the road at all. you have to sit way up in the seat or stick your head out the window and look at the ground to tell if they are on or off; even then its pretty difficult. additionally, the fogs wont turn on unless the hids are on so if you wanted to drive around with just the fogs on, which i think is something that i should have control over, you cant.

yes, save your money and get a short throw shifter or all season all weather floor mats; maybe an air freshener. they'll prolly mess something up considering how busy that dealership is. gl

Quote Originally Posted by Amg14 View Post
    i have a 2012 wrx limited with fogs (stock) and they don't improve the lighting on the road at all. you have to sit way up in the seat or stick your head out the window and look at the ground to tell if they are on or off; even then its pretty difficult. additionally, the fogs wont turn on unless the hids are on so if you wanted to drive around with just the fogs on, which i think is something that i should have control over, you cant.

yes, save your money and get a short throw shifter or all season all weather floor mats; maybe an air freshener. they'll prolly mess something up considering how busy that dealership is. gl
    Thanks for the input. Now I just need to call and tell them I don't want them no more and they'll probably charge a restocking fee... At which point I tell them they should waive that fee for wasting my time!

Just received a full refund check back into my name and 2 free complimentary polish and wax service and with $20 gift cards in Starbucks and in n out!

NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    Just received a full refund check back into my name and 2 free complimentary polish and wax service and with $20 gift cards in Starbucks and in n out!

NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I Support ClubWRX
    I installed the stock fogs myself. Got a set of better bulbs,aimed the fogs & the difference is night & day.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I installed the stock fogs myself. Got a set of better bulbs,aimed the fogs & the difference is night & day.
    that's cool. did you by any chance figure out a way to separate the main head lights from running just the fogs?

i would also like to amend my previous post to add that the hid's on the '12 limited are completed by the fogs. i personally think it looks great. yes even though they are halogen bulbs in the fogs.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.