I'm new. Yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda... - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 184

This is a discussion on I'm new. Yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Shoopster External temperature gauge mod Haha.... Just as long as it's not a BOV....

  1. #91
    Registered User Soobvirgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopster View Post
    External temperature gauge mod
    Haha.... Just as long as it's not a BOV.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #92
    Registered User Brazilnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    229
    My car is FINALLY here!! The truck dropped it off at my house before work yesterday. For some reason, the Cali dealer didn't give me temporary tags (wth?!) so I ended up rushing to our local dealer to verify my VIN# (still tagless) then zipping over to the county dept of revenue to show proof of insurance, VIN verification and sales paperwork. In my haste I forgot that both the DMV and revenue office don't accept debit/credit cards *facepalm* and had to leave, yet again, to withdraw cash. Finally got the temps, I'm officially legal now! Wooohooo

  4. #93
    Registered User leafhead09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    My car is FINALLY here!!
    OMG lol I'm still waiting on mine to get to me! I bet you're just cruising all around town with a big smile on your face right now ;p

    *fingers crossed* mine gets here soon

    LH

  5. #94
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    17,916
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    My car is FINALLY here!! The truck dropped it off at my house before work yesterday. For some reason, the Cali dealer didn't give me temporary tags (wth?!) so I ended up rushing to our local dealer to verify my VIN# (still tagless) then zipping over to the county dept of revenue to show proof of insurance, VIN verification and sales paperwork. In my haste I forgot that both the DMV and revenue office don't accept debit/credit cards *facepalm* and had to leave, yet again, to withdraw cash. Finally got the temps, I'm officially legal now! Wooohooo
    Government offices generally suck for convenience but...

    Congratulations!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  6. #95
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,518
    I Support ClubWRX
    Ours has an ATM inside.. The fee to use the ATM regardless of bank is $5.00
    That is ridiculous


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  7. #96
    Master Baiter EJ257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a stream bank somewhere
    Posts
    19,722
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque
    Ours has an ATM inside.. The fee to use the ATM regardless of bank is $5.00
    That is ridiculous
    Private ATM?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

    Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

    "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

    UNYSOC

  8. #97
    slow no mo' ! Shoopster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    769
    I Support ClubWRX
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

  9. #98
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    17,916
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopster View Post
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  10. #99
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    She's having to much fun driving around and trying to figure why it's so hard to get into reverse. No time for pics

  11. #100
    Registered User Brazilnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    229
    Pics most likely tomorrow. My poor baby was pretty much tarred and feathered before it arrived...filthy, filthy! The truck driver went through a few thunderstorms and then hit a bad dust storm in AZ/NM. Yep. Tarred and feathered. It's bath time!

  12. #101
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,518
    I Support ClubWRX
    Still waiting......


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  13. #102
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    17,916
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Still waiting......
    +1 :-|
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  14. #103
    Registered User Ruh Roh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pottstown PA
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    She's having to much fun driving around and trying to figure why it's so hard to get into reverse. No time for pics
    hahah win.
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

  15. #104
    Registered User Brazilnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    229
    ^This. Ha actually I'm struggling to get pics to load...they're too large and I'm too lazy to resize, save, and load them all.

  16. #105
    Registered User Brazilnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    229
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	115276

    This just in from California... fresh off the truck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •