I'm new. Yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda... - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

This is a discussion on I'm new. Yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Brazilnut YESSSS!!!! Finally someone who understands when I say, "I've seen more penises than a prostitute." You ...

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    YESSSS!!!! Finally someone who understands when I say, "I've seen more penises than a prostitute."

You get extra points for driving a wrx AND being an ICU RN. I work in a smaller hospital and our ICU is combined with PCU for a total of 12 beds. On the critical care side, we get the typical respiratory failure/PNA ventilated patient and see Swanz-ganz catheters every now and again. We see IABPs only once or twice a year, tops. I used to work in the CCU at a cardiac hospital (in SC) and we'd get balloon pumps or impellas pretty often. I kinda miss the higher acuity! What's it like where you work? How long have you been a nurse?
    Haha Yea I'm sure we both see more than I'd ever like to admit to. It is nice to see another nurse who appreciates a wrx, most don't know what I'm talking about haha.

I work in a decent sized community hospital in Troy NY, we're fairly advanced as far as community hospitals go. We do crrt, iabp, impellas swans and therapeutic hypothermia. Our ccl does quite a bit. Our acuity varies from month to month, I occasionally feel like I'm in a PCU =/. I've been there almost 2 years and am craving more, I would take a 1:1 assignment every night if I could. Flight nurse would be cool haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettRex
    I work in a decent sized community hospital in Troy NY
    Samaritan or Seton Health?

Regardless, check out the UNYSOC link in my signature (if you aren't already a member)...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Samaritan or Seton Health?

Regardless, check out the UNYSOC link in my signature (if you aren't already a member)...

Samaritan, and I'm a member!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    YESSSS!!!! Finally someone who understands when I say, "I've seen more penises than a prostitute."
    sadly ive seen enough of both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.