I'm new. Yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda... - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

This is a discussion on I'm new. Yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Brazilnut YESSSS!!!! Finally someone who understands when I say, "I've seen more penises than a prostitute." You ...

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    YESSSS!!!! Finally someone who understands when I say, "I've seen more penises than a prostitute."

You get extra points for driving a wrx AND being an ICU RN. I work in a smaller hospital and our ICU is combined with PCU for a total of 12 beds. On the critical care side, we get the typical respiratory failure/PNA ventilated patient and see Swanz-ganz catheters every now and again. We see IABPs only once or twice a year, tops. I used to work in the CCU at a cardiac hospital (in SC) and we'd get balloon pumps or impellas pretty often. I kinda miss the higher acuity! What's it like where you work? How long have you been a nurse?
    Haha Yea I'm sure we both see more than I'd ever like to admit to. It is nice to see another nurse who appreciates a wrx, most don't know what I'm talking about haha.

I work in a decent sized community hospital in Troy NY, we're fairly advanced as far as community hospitals go. We do crrt, iabp, impellas swans and therapeutic hypothermia. Our ccl does quite a bit. Our acuity varies from month to month, I occasionally feel like I'm in a PCU =/. I've been there almost 2 years and am craving more, I would take a 1:1 assignment every night if I could. Flight nurse would be cool haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettRex
    I work in a decent sized community hospital in Troy NY
    Samaritan or Seton Health?

Regardless, check out the UNYSOC link in my signature (if you aren't already a member)...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Samaritan or Seton Health?

Regardless, check out the UNYSOC link in my signature (if you aren't already a member)...

Samaritan, and I'm a member!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    YESSSS!!!! Finally someone who understands when I say, "I've seen more penises than a prostitute."
    sadly ive seen enough of both.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213