2004 WRX Base Vs Premium package
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2004 WRX Base Vs Premium package within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find the difference. Im looking for a 2004 wrx but ...

Lightbulb 2004 WRX Base Vs Premium package

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	114996
    I have been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find the difference. Im looking for a 2004 wrx but I want it stock. I saw one with a boost gauge so it made me hesitant. I think the premium package comes with a boost gauge... Just trying to figure out the difference. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!! THANKS GUYS!
    Last edited by Jordismalls; 07-17-2013 at 11:18 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is a stock gauge.

If you are concerned, post up pictures of the engine bay, making sure you get one looking at the downpipe (from the passenger side wheel looking down.)
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    cars101.com is always a great resource for things like this 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX and STi spec page

the boost gauge was a factory option on all wrx models. it only came standard on the STi

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    If you are concerned, post up pictures of the engine bay, making sure you get one looking at the downpipe (from the passenger side wheel looking down.)
    +1

I've got the premium '04: as far as I know, sunroof and heated seats. I don't have that gauge (I've got others, aftermarket)
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopster View Post
    +1

I've got the premium '04: as far as I know, sunroof and heated seats. I don't have that gauge (I've got others, aftermarket)
    same here... 05 premium, and i've got the same as above... sunroof, heated seats, and heated mirrors...
    Chris
    238 whp on stock turbo - Stage 2
    05 l WRB l WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    the boost gauge was a factory option on all wrx models. it only came standard on the STi
    Or dealer installed. I know of one 2004 STi that it did not include a gauge. A guy that no longer posts here SubyPsycho View Profile: SubyPsycho - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks guys!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.