Video of installed Prosport Evo gauges in my 2011

This is a discussion on Video of installed Prosport Evo gauges in my 2011 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Prosport Evo digital gauges installed in my 2011 WRX - YouTube...

Video of installed Prosport Evo gauges in my 2011

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that looks pretty sweet dude. id dig it a lot, ive been thinking about what kind of gauges and pods i want to do and i like what u have a lot. where did u get the a pillar tripple pod? and all the matching gauges? and a rough estimate of how much the whole setup cost?

Nice looking setup

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, this is the link for the triple pod, he makes single and double too. Custom A-Pillar Gauge Pods And Cubby Pods For Subaru's, Mitsubishi's, Hyundai's, And Saturns That Maintain A Factory Look. The gauges are Prosport Evo digital series. I got all the gauges, oil gallery relocation kit, fuel pressure adapter, and water temp adapter from fastwrx.com and the AEM no weld sensor bracket from jscspeed.com just because I didnt feel like paying someone to weld the oxygen sensor bung into my downpipe. Everything cost about $750, I did all the wiring and sensor installs myself. Took probably 8 hours over 2 days to get it done neatly.

Just wanted to write a quick note and tell everyone that all my Prosport gauges are still working perfectly after a very hot summer. I read many forums saying that the sensors were junk and could not handle heat but mine have held up perfectly and I am very happen with the gauges.

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good but please rotate the phone next time. Im not a fan of beige I would have rather gone black and then plastidip or paint the other trim and possibly redo the liner black. My prosports have been working strong for almost 2 years now (knock on wood).
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX