New here from Austin area
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New here from Austin area within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what's up guys. just found this place. i'm here in austin. have a 2008 WRX hatch premium. mods so far... ...

New here from Austin area

what's up guys. just found this place. i'm here in austin. have a 2008 WRX hatch premium. mods so far...

Suspension- BC BR Coilovers, Perrin front end links, Cusco front sway bar

Performance- Perrin TBE, KartBoy short shift, Cobb AP

Rims- 18x8 Bremmer Kraft BR10 MG with Nitto 555 extremes

more on the way soon.

anyway, that's all i got.

here's a pic with my old rims. (which are for sale)

will post pics of new rims this weekend. adjusting coilovers and washing it as well!
    Last edited by Jackulous; 06-27-2013 at 11:46 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    No more pictures with those wheels. Those wheels make me want to pour bleach in my eyes. And welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    No more pictures with those wheels. Those wheels make me want to pour bleach in my eyes. And welcome
    haha. yeah. you right! they came on the car when i bought it. my new ones literally arrive tomorrow. (today). i took the center covers off on the black ones, and they look a little bit better. but not a lot. haha.

Registered User mikal52waltincec's Avatar
    Welcome, from another new guy in the Austin area! I should be picking mine up later today or tomorrow morning :-)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.