Tangerine Pearl STI in 501 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Tangerine Pearl STI in 501 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; win....

win.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Scientifically speaking, orange IS the fastest color. It's been proven.

Love the car. I feel the same way about these Special Editions that I do about WRB STis with gold BBS' and huge wings... not sure if I would ever own one but I love looking at them and am very glad they exist. Congrats

I Support ClubWRX
    Too much pumpkin for me...But very unique indeed!

Thanks! I wanted something conspicuous, but this is all they had. Gettin' Tint tomorrow. Debating a top-of-the-windshield stripe, Lots of heat in the front glass.

Especially your location? I'd do the strip. It looks good and is functional as long as it doesn't go down too far. 5-6 inches should suffice (that's what she said).
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123