New Member just getting started

This is a discussion on New Member just getting started within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im 18 years old and i just bought a 2004 WRX. I love this car. So far I have added ...

New Member just getting started

Im 18 years old and i just bought a 2004 WRX. I love this car. So far I have added hid headlights and a Blitz catback. I have an Accessport and I'm looking to go stage 2 by getting a down pipe once I save some money up. I have been reading this forum for the past month and have learned a lot about my car. Thank you.

Now for a quick question,my struts are worn out so I bought a set of Suspension Techniques coilovers made by KW. I want to do the minimum drop which would be about 1 inch,but am confused by the instructions on page 3, for the distance settings. see attached.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

So if i want to drop the car approximately 1 inch, do I use the minimum or maximum measurements on this chart? If some of you have these coilovers on your car, can you please post a picture with your settings listed.

Thank you in advance,
    Ben

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome. Call the tech line, im sure there's a number on the instruction manual. That will probly be the fastest and most informative route.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome Ben. Congrats on your Subaru and drive safely

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I called the store the other day which was turn in concepts.they told me I just had to "eye ball it".So that's why I asked the question.

Thanks guys,
    Ben

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I meant call KW. If you still dont get help Just break out the tape measure.