almost new owner

This is a discussion on almost new owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; im currently looking at a 13 wrx premium 5 door in black... dealer quoted me 30k delivered.. what price should ...

almost new owner

im currently looking at a 13 wrx premium 5 door in black... dealer quoted me 30k delivered.. what price should i be around?

the add ons it has is.

cargo tray
    homelink mirror
    short throw shifter
    house plug outlet
    all weather package
    fog lights

oh im in lubbock tx too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I paid 26000 here in Omaha, NE. options included, deck lid spoiler, short shifter, fog lights, and foot-well illumination (red). Wont get the car till Thursday but 30k seems waaaaaay over priced if you ask me.

I'm in Massachusetts, I bought may satin white pearl wrx premium 5 door last November. I got with the all weather mats and footwell illumination in red. The heated seats, heated windshield , fog lights and sunroof are included in the premium. I paid $27,300. I waited 8 weeks cause they had to special order it at that time because the 2013 weren't out yet.

iH4
    Quote Originally Posted by N/atoboosted View Post
    I paid 26000 here in Omaha, NE. options included, deck lid spoiler, short shifter, fog lights, and foot-well illumination (red). Wont get the car till Thursday but 30k seems waaaaaay over priced if you ask me.
    If I get a Premium for $26k in SoCal, I'll pull that instead of a base... only cause I want the moonroof

Great deal!
    Time for AWD fun! CBS 2013 WRX Sedan - SoCal - OC

Quote Originally Posted by iH4 View Post
    If I get a Premium for $26k in SoCal, I'll pull that instead of a base... only cause I want the moonroof

Great deal!
    Thanks man, I still wasn't happy with that price and would have tried to go lower but I didn't want to be there all day and WRX's sell like hotcakes out here so I know I got a decent price no matter what.