Just ordered my new, and first WRX!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just ordered my new, and first WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, First off my name's Jeff and I live around the Boston area. As of yesterday I am now ...

Just ordered my new, and first WRX!

Hey everyone,

First off my name's Jeff and I live around the Boston area. As of yesterday I am now waiting for my factory order for my 2013 DGM WRX Limited Hatchback to arrive. 1-3 months has never felt longer. Been on this forum ever since I decided I wanted a WRX (easy choice) but never really posted anything, just looked around and kept notes/research on mods that I liked. Currently I'm getting the Rally Armor mudflaps (black flaps/red logo), Red taillight overlays (reverse and signal cutout), I have a friend of mine pulling some potential speakers/headunits, I'm really interested in the Angel Eye mod, especially for DRLs. For the winter I'm gonna put it on Steelies but I haven't picked which tires yet! Can't wait to get it and start working on it. Hopefully I'll be on here more and more once I learn the ropes! Thanks guys, I'm always open to suggestions and meets!

-Jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrrats on your purchase and welcome. r. It will be worth the wait man. Awesome color I have the sedan.

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    Step 1 - get the car. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats & welcome.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffintheiar View Post
    As of yesterday I am now waiting for my factory order for my 2013 DGM WRX Limited Hatchback to arrive. 1-3 months has never felt longer.
    Jeff you have excellent taste as I have ordered the exact same car, and congrats on the order! I'm in NJ. I'll be interested to see who gets theirs first. I was quoted 8-10 weeks if it's a '13 and 10-14 weeks if a '14. Where did you order from? I ordered from Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru. He's on here and I bought through the forum discount.

What goodies did you order it with? I got mine with nav, cross bar/ski clips, arm rest extender, and STS.
    Last edited by ShiftingLanes; 05-30-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.