Just ordered my new, and first WRX!

This is a discussion on Just ordered my new, and first WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, First off my name's Jeff and I live around the Boston area. As of yesterday I am now ...

Just ordered my new, and first WRX!

Hey everyone,

First off my name's Jeff and I live around the Boston area. As of yesterday I am now waiting for my factory order for my 2013 DGM WRX Limited Hatchback to arrive. 1-3 months has never felt longer. Been on this forum ever since I decided I wanted a WRX (easy choice) but never really posted anything, just looked around and kept notes/research on mods that I liked. Currently I'm getting the Rally Armor mudflaps (black flaps/red logo), Red taillight overlays (reverse and signal cutout), I have a friend of mine pulling some potential speakers/headunits, I'm really interested in the Angel Eye mod, especially for DRLs. For the winter I'm gonna put it on Steelies but I haven't picked which tires yet! Can't wait to get it and start working on it. Hopefully I'll be on here more and more once I learn the ropes! Thanks guys, I'm always open to suggestions and meets!

-Jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrrats on your purchase and welcome. r. It will be worth the wait man. Awesome color I have the sedan.

Step 1 - get the car. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats & welcome.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffintheiar View Post
    As of yesterday I am now waiting for my factory order for my 2013 DGM WRX Limited Hatchback to arrive. 1-3 months has never felt longer.
    Jeff you have excellent taste as I have ordered the exact same car, and congrats on the order! I'm in NJ. I'll be interested to see who gets theirs first. I was quoted 8-10 weeks if it's a '13 and 10-14 weeks if a '14. Where did you order from? I ordered from Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru. He's on here and I bought through the forum discount.

What goodies did you order it with? I got mine with nav, cross bar/ski clips, arm rest extender, and STS.
    Last edited by ShiftingLanes; 05-30-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49