WRX Ordered!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX Ordered! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, everyone. Thanks for all the input the last few weeks as I geared up for my new car purchase/order. ...

I Support ClubWRX

WRX Ordered!

Hey, everyone. Thanks for all the input the last few weeks as I geared up for my new car purchase/order. I went with the 2013 WRX Grey Hatch Limited w/ sat-nav. You have all been really awesome and I will continue to be on here updating as I go through the process. Looking like an August delivery. HUGE thank you to Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru for a stress free and awesome purchasing experience. I'll be sure to post pics once I get her in my parking lot. Cannot wait!
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Grats, and good luck with the wait!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    Did you get the price you were looking for?

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks, Calvin! Don't mind waiting since I know what's on the other end.

@Zach, not really but I also understood what was going on and that this was a special order and not an off the lot type of purchase. Clayton does $500 under invoice for the members on here. Plus I wanted the Limited with a few goodies. I knew what the invoice price was going into it all and it wasn't much more than the TMV (true market value) online. In the end, it benefited both Clayton and myself. I'm 100% happy with the purchase.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Congrats on the order, I bought from Clayton too a couple years ago, glad to see he is still making it easy for people from here....no other dealer I talked to was even close to as easy to work with

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.