HOW MUCH can i talk down a dealer on a 2013 wrx??

This is a discussion on HOW MUCH can i talk down a dealer on a 2013 wrx?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Do they cut the price at all when negotiating prices on a brand new wrx? Im hoping but also trying ...

HOW MUCH can i talk down a dealer on a 2013 wrx??

Do they cut the price at all when negotiating prices on a brand new wrx? Im hoping but also trying not to embarass myself during this. Please help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Depends on the dealership and the market. I just bought a 2014 Forester, which are selling like crazy in my area, and managed to get a good $2,000 off the dealership's initial asking price.

Do some research into how much people in your area have been paying for them, a site like True Car will help there, and start the negotiations below average price and work up from there. The worst they can do is say no and give you a counter offer. Don't low ball them too much, they still need to make money, and you're not the only one looking to buy one.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Where are you located?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I would say it depends on how hard up they are to make a sale. We traded a 06 Mazda 6. They gave us $100 more than excellent trade for that car and gave us $500 off the retail of a 2013 WRX Limited 4 door pearl white and added a auto dimming rearview mirrow into the deal. It is there today having it put in. Only pearl white WRX for 500 miles.

I'm in Wisconsin I bought a brand new 2012 WRX last year the sticker price was $29,999. I called and said that I would pay $25 k today if they wanted. They laughed at me and said no way, so I gave him my cell phone number and told him to call me if they want to sell it to me. Three days later they called me back and said OK we will do $25 k. Timing is also important. They will tend come down at the end of the month and especially at the end of the quarter because they have to hit their sales marks.

I brought in a print out of what truecar.com said, and what Edmund's TMV listed it at. Once I had it in black and white there was no back and forth games.

I'd assume as much as they let you.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX