New '13 WRX in South Fl. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New '13 WRX in South Fl. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Be prepared for plenty of new and annoying squeaks and rattles to show up in the future. I've honestly had ...

Be prepared for plenty of new and annoying squeaks and rattles to show up in the future.
    I've honestly had cheap cars with 200k miles on them that had interiors quieter than my brand new wrx.
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed about it, but it is what it is...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know nothing will ever be perfect, but there's no way I can deal with that noise, especially being next to my ear. My Trans Ams interior is crap compared to the Subaru, but never dealt with any interior noise. Oh well lets see what the dealer says.
    Joel
    2013 WRX Hatch
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

What dealership?

Well I bought the car at Lehman Subaru off 441, but the dealership in my area is Bird Road Subaru. While any dealership should be able to fix the problem, I figured I could take it back to the place I got it, and get something worked out quick.
    Joel
    2013 WRX Hatch
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

so why did you go to lehman?

also, idk if its because you mentioned it, but i am noticing that it pulls to the right on the highway. maybe its normal?

Welcome. Im in a 2011 sti sedan and my car pulls slightly right, only really noticeable at highway speeds. I do need an alignment tho and I am pretty sure thats what solved my problem the last time it started pulling.

Also, as far as squeaks go, be happy it dont go much below 50's there. once 30's-20's set in, oh boy, everything squeaks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12