Greetings from new WRX owner.

This is a discussion on Greetings from new WRX owner. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys/girls, picked up 13' WRX sedan last week in Satin White Pearl after much saving and research. I'm in ...

Smile Greetings from new WRX owner.

Hi guys/girls, picked up 13' WRX sedan last week in Satin White Pearl after much saving and research. I'm in love with the new Subee, it's truly an amazing car. I have ordered replacement LED bulbs for exterior to improve the look of the stock halogens (both DRL/high and low beams) and interior LEDs (bulbs) to replace stock sets. Also got SPT shifter bearing to improve shifting feel (a bit wobbly and hard, especially in first), my car came equipped with the oem short throw shifter and a few other goodies. Next week I'm getting 3m florida legal tints installed (pricey but this is an area where you don't want to compromise; specially in Florida). I wanted to ask some of you guys what my next steps should be as far as performance modifications, I don't want to void my warranty and don't have $$ to throw at my Subee neither, so I won't be doing anything drastic to the engine bay. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2015.jpg   IMG_2004.jpg   IMG_2006.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

*rear shifter bushing not bearing!

Congrats. I got mine 3 weeks ago and I love it.

congrats and welcome! nice car! I know there are some threads on this site that will quide you on which first mods to do and not to do. as far as price points, that varies. Good luck!
    TK-421, why aren't you at your post? Stink-Eye Mob #3131

Hey congrats! Nice color and good luck on your mods.