What's a Good Price for A New WRX? Tips?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What's a Good Price for A New WRX? Tips? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new 2013 WRX Hatchback (coming from a 2001 4Runner, great car). I'm in ...

What's a Good Price for A New WRX? Tips?

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new 2013 WRX Hatchback (coming from a 2001 4Runner, great car). I'm in the Sacramento/Northern, CA region and I've talked to a few of the surrounding dealers. The best deal I've gotten has been:

$24,675.00 ($500 off invoice)
    Tax/License/Document Fees: $2354.85
    Giving the Out of door price to be $27,029.85

How does that look? The car is a base CBS Hatchback. I think the only option was the cargo tray.
    Any tips on going about the purchase? I want to be sitting at around 26.5 OTD.

Thank you guys, look forward to being a part of the community!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Whatever you're willing to pay vs what the car is worth.

I Support ClubWRX
    You just need to sit down with the dealer and tell them what your goal is. You say $26.5 out the door is your goal. Go to the dealers. Tell them that. When they say no, walk away. If they call you back and want to give you a good deal then you are golden. If they don't then you have a decision to make...How much do I want this car? Is it worth the extra $1000 for me? Depending on the answers to these questions you go from there. Trust me, you don't want to make yourself car poor. I don't know (or care) what your financial situation is, but these cars (especially if you start modding) are not cheap. One thing to also think about is once you have the car the expenses don't stop there (premium gas, registration fees if you state has that, higher insurance).

But...to answer your question, the deal seems reasonable (depends slightly on locations). They are not needing to offer huge deals to make these cars move.
    Last edited by 11blackSTi; 05-15-2013 at 04:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.