New to WRX

This is a discussion on New to WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all! It's been forever since I've been on a forum but since I pretty much made up my mind ...

New to WRX

Hey all!

It's been forever since I've been on a forum but since I pretty much made up my mind about buying my car here and over on NASIOC I figured I'd sign up! Just stopped riding my bike for a '13 WRX HB (Anyone want to buy a Night Rod Special, let me know. ) that I spent the last few months looking into. Actually, we started by looking into an Evo, then we found out it wasn't so good at transporting my grandmother. So after looking at every car on the market we settled here. Or more like traded up.

So thank you to all of you, reading over hundreds of old posts and driving everyone nuts for a few months was worth it!

Btw, rage-wrx, I knew I was on the same site every time because of your profile picture. It just...sticks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Riverside eh?? I Occasionally drive through Riverside on the the 91. Don't forget read up on the Subie wave.
    Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome!

91 sucks. Especially now that I'm getting rid of the bike. I'm glad there is a wave! I have an excuse for not looking retarded from habit.

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"