Just picked up an '06 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Just picked up an '06 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I wish you all the best of luck. And who knows, it might be fine. The shop should be ...

Well, I wish you all the best of luck. And who knows, it might be fine. The shop should be able to tell if it's tuned right and may just need a bit of tweaking. Good luck!
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks! I hope I don't need it haha

Nice car, I love red!

I am one happy camper! I went down into the pit at ym buddy's shop yesterday and noticed a few things. 1) I have one CLEAN underside. 2)I have stainless exhaust witht he elak coming from the section past the midpipe, at the crush gasket. 3) I have a properly hooked up 3-wire (important?) aftermarket o2 sensor downstream with the upstream blocked off with a bolt. Therefore, I have a tune and am very pelased with this. I'm still getting it tuned at MAC Autosports as soon after the 30th as I can, of course.

Thanks Whiskey, I'm partial to my color as well. I love not seeing my clone everywhere

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12