New WRX owner here

This is a discussion on New WRX owner here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say hi... just picked up my first Subaru yesterday and I have to say I love it! ...

New WRX owner here

Just wanted to say hi... just picked up my first Subaru yesterday and I have to say I love it! Pacific Northwest here, by the way.

2011 WRX Wagon - Satin White Pearl - 19k Miles and just about all the add-ons you can get, 'cept the Navi and roof racks. Bought used - single owner who traded in for a 1-series BMW - mint condition ... my gain

Looking forward to learning more about this car and becoming part of new community (previously had a VW). Since the car already looks sexy, not really too interested in crazy mods, wanting to keep it simple with basic bolt-ons. Going to enjoy the car for what it is at the moment though before I do anything to it. Looking forward to making some new friends!

Here's a quick pic of it. Haven't had a chance to get some real ones taken yet, but this should do for now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	113915
    Last edited by hakalachi; 05-10-2013 at 10:22 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

Welcome! The link in my sig is a good starting point for learning about modding these cars.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"