Newish wrx owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newish wrx owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys Ive had a 2002 wrx for a few months now. The previous owner had no idea what he/she ...

Newish wrx owner

Hey guys Ive had a 2002 wrx for a few months now. The previous owner had no idea what he/she was doing so I have had to refer to these forums to help me mend my poor car. Now I finally joined! yay!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome. definitely read through the stickies at the top of each forum & let us know if you have any questions.

i'm not sure if i even want to know, but what did the previous owner screw up? lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome. Most common mistake mods seem to be air intakes that aren't compatible with OEM MAF. Or was it a MBC running 9,000lbs of boost? ...im in for updates and pics.

Well the obvious one was the aftermarket headlights which could use the stock harness but instead they tried to make some elaborate wiring scheme which made the highbeems useless and dull. They put in a Blow off valve but didnt clamp any hoses so i had no boost. Battery was just sitting loose. I dunno the more I look at it the more i find that is all messed up. But I do like the challenge. Im new to all this car stuff so im not so hip on all the lingo.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Sounds like my car haha, lots of small problems. Good luck, if you need anything chances are i've been there...believe me. Are you new to the WRX or cars in general?

Well i guess cars in general. I have never really worked on them before. Luckily I have you guys and some friends who work on cars for a living. Just got new headlights!

Awesome pics!?!
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.