New to the club!! Price questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New to the club!! Price questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey yall. Im about to make the purchase on a 2013 WRX.I don't want to to get screwed so I ...

New to the club!! Price questions

Hey yall.

Im about to make the purchase on a 2013 WRX.I don't want to to get screwed so I decided to ask some guys that have already made the purchase. I'm getting the sedan in ice silver for 25900 with the exhaust upgrade, boost gauge, short throw, and trunk lip. I'm curious if this is a pretty good deal or should I try to get it down a little more. Let me know what you think. And is the exhaust upgrade worth a damn or am I better off getting it on my own.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

by exhaust upgrade i take it you mean the SPT catback?

If your'e getting those options including the spt exhaust, thats a great deal imo.

Yes the SPT.

That one hell of a price for the car then, the spt exhaust is about a 1000$ option alone.

Thats what I thought, kinda weird going from diehard mustang fan to a Subaru. One test drive is all it took, cant beat AWD turbo. Thanks!

Which dealership are you going through?

Im getting it from Subaru West in Houston. Im still waiting on another quote from the guys at Subaru in Georgetown TX also. Told him the deal I was offered at West and he is going to try to beat it.

Interesting. I was talking to josh at Georgetown for a while, but ended up going through a dealership in Colorado who gave me about 1500 under invoice. Good luck! Georgetown didn't seem like they wanted to budge too much on their pricing. I'd like to see what kind of deal they are willing to make you

well, put it this way, i thought i knew what i was doing, and thought i was getting a killer deal, paying 25k out the door for a 2011 wrx with 41k miles on it. but after more research after the purchase, i realized i did not make a smart choice, and should have looked around more and researched, so your getting a badas$ deal IMO. and mine didnt come with any of that except a boost gauge. i traded trunks with someone to gain the lip. meh. i still dont regret it though, its an awesome car, but i could have gotten a brand new one for nearly the same price

Hey there Tony Z,
    just do your research before you make that final decision. the car is back in demand. so the price they quoted you is pretty good but just be patient and put the dealers up against eachother and see what happens. also get the nav in the limited. if you can swing a 6 speed, I would go that way also. to get better gas mileage. but either way your going to love the car.

well i bought a brand new 2013 WRX base model about 2 weeks ago here in San Diego CA. and after price matching through about 10 dealers within 100 miles i got it for $28,100 out the door.

I bought mine for 28,500. 2013 limited 5 door, I bought it on the 26 of december last year. Im from NY so I think I got a great price considering new york had the highest taxes of the area. I think you should wait to the end of the month, most salesman get desperate to do their cuota by the end of the month so you should get a better deal. good luck your getting your car.

I'm getting my premium 5-door for $28.5 out the door.

Not quite sure what my OTD is because I have upside down equity but mine is a 2013 hatch, with short throw, all weather floor mats, cup holder, homelink, roof rack, armrest extension for 26300. I totally forgot to throw in the boost gauge, my car hasn't come in yet so I am debating on calling and adding that in and I will pay for it. Might as well do it when I first get it right? or would you go after market? sorry for the tangent. Maybe ill take it elsewhere. but I would say 25900 out the door is a pretty good price, my dealer was trying to force me in a sedan and was gonna give me a great price but with all those options I'm not sure you are gonna find a better price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast