New Owner 2013 WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Owner 2013 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jimdangles Nice. My dealer did a dealer swap for me. Only for the other dealer to sell ...

Quote Originally Posted by jimdangles View Post
    Nice. My dealer did a dealer swap for me. Only for the other dealer to sell the car or change their mind or something like that. Now I have to wait for their next shipment of new ones!! any time between today and next thursday. Congrats.
    That's what I'm worried about too. Since it was from another dealer with no guarantee, they vin number on the papers was intentionally left blank. Hopefully they slip up and deliver a limited

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got my new WRX 4 days ago. I was going to have to play the waiting game as well to get either a Premium or Limited hatchback in the WR Blue. Dealer had a WR Blue base in stock and is adding all of the factory options I really wanted this week. They just had to order them in. Ended up being cheaper than if I had gone the Premium or Limited route and I still end up with the options that I "had" to have.
    I hope your comes in soon!
    Kevin
    2013 WRB WRX Base, with growing list of mods

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Games are starting...signed the papers on friday night. Dealer said they would talk to the other dealership about the swap on saturday and hopefully have it delivered on Monday. Got the word this morning that even though he's been talking to the dealer for "four days now"...someone came in on thursday and put in a deposit, came in saturday to put in more of a deposit and is supposed to take delivery "soon."
    My question was if he's been talking to him for 4 days since tuesday....he should've known the deposit was in on thursday before I signed on friday. Thanks. Let the waiting game begin

Quote Originally Posted by pfalvey View Post
    Games are starting...signed the papers on friday night. Dealer said they would talk to the other dealership about the swap on saturday and hopefully have it delivered on Monday. Got the word this morning that even though he's been talking to the dealer for "four days now"...someone came in on thursday and put in a deposit, came in saturday to put in more of a deposit and is supposed to take delivery "soon."
    My question was if he's been talking to him for 4 days since tuesday....he should've known the deposit was in on thursday before I signed on friday. Thanks. Let the waiting game begin
    Idk if im just having a bad experience but I am having ALOT of trust issues with my dealer right now playing the waiting game. I am gonna try and be patient as I think I have a car coming in on a shipment but one more "bad coincidence" or feel like im getting jerked around one more time Im out of there. Trying to be patient about the whole thing is tough. Good luck.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pfalvey View Post
    so he sold you a car that was 1. not his to sell yet and 2. was apparently already sold.
    i'd question whether you could even be held to such a contract.
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

The short answer is "No". If they can't deliver the car they promised or an exact copy with the same options, then the contract is not enforceable. In Florida, you actually have to take delivery of the car before you own it. Even after the paperwork is done, if you don't leave the lot in the car you don't own it.

What's up guys. I can't believe that some people wait for their cars for weeks, even months. When I got my wrx i got it the same day I bought it. Any way congrats on the purchase, hope ur having fun on ur wrx. I know I am!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.