Quick question

This is a discussion on Quick question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This might sound really stupid but i looking to buy a 2002 wrx wagon..thats the only subie wagon i like ...

Quick question

This might sound really stupid but i looking to buy a 2002 wrx wagon..thats the only subie wagon i like cuz of the bugeye..but the wagon i like has the famous "sti" sound/engine roar whateve you want to call it. But is that the wrx, wrx impreza, or do they make a sti for those years wagons?? Please dont bag on me..haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't follow what you're asking. If you are in the US there is no STi bugeye. There were bugeyes sold frome late 2001 to 2003, and the model years were 2002 and 2003. This is US only info.

See the how-to-buy threads in the Purchasing subforum.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I don't follow what you're asking. If you are in the US there is no STi bugeye. There were bugeyes sold frome late 2001 to 2003, and the model years were 2002 and 2003. This is US only info.

See the how-to-buy threads in the Purchasing subforum.
    Do they all come with the same engine?? Cuz the wagons ive seen had that sti sound to them, i dont know how else i can explain it. Haha

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow the link in my signature. The bugeye turbo cars came with a 2,0L motor.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    They all have that same rumble due to the unequal length headers...you may have also heard some that had some exhaust mods too...

Yes thats it..the unique "subie rumble"..i went to lake tahoe and i saw a bunch of bugeye wagons..and alot of them were stock..actually all of them looked pretty stock..but still had that rumble sound..and i fell in love cuz i love wagons..and nothing is better than a subie wagon..so thats what i want..but i think ill look for the one with the 2.0 turbo..

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Pretty much all Subies sound the same.

Well, it doesn't matter how much you spent. But It's definitely going to put a big smile on your face every time you drive.thats what makes Subaru a Subaru

Quote Originally Posted by xSYKOxREDDx View Post
    Yes thats it..the unique "subie rumble"..i went to lake tahoe and i saw a bunch of bugeye wagons..and alot of them were stock..actually all of them looked pretty stock..but still had that rumble sound..and i fell in love cuz i love wagons..and nothing is better than a subie wagon..so thats what i want..but i think ill look for the one with the 2.0 turbo..
    One thing you'll notice about SubiePeople. We tend not to modify for looks, but under the hood... =D

I see fart-cans all too often, on subies or other...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Make rumble with power....not put put fart cans. Power always sounds better. ...also makes it hard to not drive your car lol