HELP-

This is a discussion on HELP- within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I HAVE A 04 STI AND I NEED HELP. THE CAR WAS RUNNING FINE UNTIL I MARRIED A COBB TUNING ...

Red face HELP-

I HAVE A 04 STI AND I NEED HELP.

THE CAR WAS RUNNING FINE UNTIL I MARRIED A COBB TUNING TO IT. NOW THE CAR IS ACTING FUNNY. IT'S LOW IDLE AND I CLEANED THE AIR SENSOR,CHANGED SPARK PLUGS,OIL CHANGE,CHECKED ALL HOSES THE PIPING AND AFTER I DID ALL THAT I RE FLASHED IT AGAIN AND IT'S STILL LOW IDLE AND ACTING FUNNY. THE IDLE STAYS AT 500. PLEASE IF ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM GOING CRAZY. [/I][/B]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Is the car stock or modded? IIRC 500rpm is where it's supposed to idle, been a while since I've ran stock idle.

I don't no much about these cars so don't listen to me but I have an 06 sti and it ides at 500rpm always.

What do you mean by "acting funny?"
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    500 rpm is the base line on the tach. The first line is 750 rom, not 500. Are we all talking about the same rpm?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

If u JUST flashed it, it'll idle a little low and have ****ty low end throttle response for a couple miles, take it out on the road and drive around a couple minutes, do a couple WOT pulls and it'll smarten up..... You gotta let it learn the tune and adjust to it
    2013 WRX sedan - MODS = pretty much ever bolt on.