98A4 traded in for my new 13 WRX Limited! Aurora, Il

This is a discussion on 98A4 traded in for my new 13 WRX Limited! Aurora, Il within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; title says it all! ill be picking up my new ride tomorrow after work. first car bought brand new. im ...

98A4 traded in for my new 13 WRX Limited! Aurora, Il

title says it all! ill be picking up my new ride tomorrow after work. first car bought brand new. im looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals as im sure ill be spending plenty of time on here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! I had a 2001 A4 that I bought new, special ordered from Germany. Had so many problems with it (electrical, faulty paint, etc), I dumped it after a year and bought my 2003 WRX. You're gonna love the WRX compared to the A4.
    Ray
    2013 WRX Limited ISM
    2003 WRX Wagon (sold)
    2013 BMW X5 Diesel

Party on Wayne!!

Sorry, I had to.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Party on Garth!

well.. they didnt have the car that the other dealer needed to make the trade. so i had to wait til saturday for my wrx to be in from greenbay wi. when the porter got there to do his inspection this morning he noticed a scratch that was well into the paint. by the time this is all done ill be 2 weeks out of my initial delivery date. the next nearest limited in CBS is in TX or FL.... atleast these will be shipped in and not driven 300 miles. this is getting to be a real headache. better be worth it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grymmfrost View Post
    well.. they didnt have the car that the other dealer needed to make the trade. so i had to wait til saturday for my wrx to be in from greenbay wi. when the porter got there to do his inspection this morning he noticed a scratch that was well into the paint. by the time this is all done ill be 2 weeks out of my initial delivery date. the next nearest limited in CBS is in TX or FL.... atleast these will be shipped in and not driven 300 miles. this is getting to be a real headache. better be worth it!!!!!
    Hope so! At least (I think) you didn't have to wait the typical waiting period for an ordered car, 8-12 weeks!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Welcome