need help, just got 03 wrx today and having a problem with 2nd gear misfiring?? help

This is a discussion on need help, just got 03 wrx today and having a problem with 2nd gear misfiring?? help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just traded my cbr600 for this subaru impreza wrx.... has an ihi turbo, greddy speed boost control, and a ...

need help, just got 03 wrx today and having a problem with 2nd gear misfiring?? help

i just traded my cbr600 for this subaru impreza wrx.... has an ihi turbo, greddy speed boost control, and a front mount innercooler....runs great with boost in 1st gear and as soon as i shift to 2nd gear and climb rpm's the car starts to misfire it seems like. It said cylinder 2 misfire and i changed the coilpack "has spark" and still does the same thing??? im thinking fuel cut?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Who did the tune? Can you post a datalog? Also. .is it too late to return the car? Sounds like someone just unloaded their problems on you, unfortunately. I wouldn't be too surprised if you end up needing a new engine in the near future.