Looking at a 2011 WRX...

This is a discussion on Looking at a 2011 WRX... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Looking at a 2011 WRX with W2 Limited package. What exactly is the W2 Limited package? I am told some ...

Looking at a 2011 WRX...

Looking at a 2011 WRX with W2 Limited package. What exactly is the W2 Limited package? I am told some of the same specs as an STi?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

W2 limited package? Where are you located? Do you have an ad you could link?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I live in Ontario. I actually ended up buying the car so the link is down but there was no info on the ad about that anyway. I bought it thro a dealership that didn't know much about these cars so my friend that called in the VIN # in to a Subaru dealership to make sure this car was a legit WRX and the car came up as a 2011 WRX w W2 Limited Package under that VIN #. I am prob going to take the car into the Subaru dealership and see if they can tell me more.

The Limited, at least in Canada, added the Alcantra seats, foglights, satellite radio and the sunroof to the base WRX. There are no performance or mechanical differences.