thanks for this valuable resource!

This is a discussion on thanks for this valuable resource! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have referencex many threads in this forum already. I have had a lot of WORRY eliminated just by referencing ...

Talking thanks for this valuable resource!

I have referencex many threads in this forum already. I have had a lot of WORRY eliminated just by referencing th7s forum..
    Thanks for all the help guys..my bugeye is running smooth! driftMONTANA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Raed with caution! There's lots of really cool stuff buried in these threads that leads to empty wallets! But seriously, yes, it's a great place to research things and get an opinion that's not bias by a dealer or mechanic looking to get your money. welcome to the club

I Support ClubWRX
    Your knowledge are belong to us.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

i personally would have spent thousands on just labor charges already at a dealer if it wasnt for the club members. of course that has lead to exactly what wrx-man said...empty wallets but emptied into better repairs and some diy time.(read...mods lol) couldnt do it right without the club! Now, if some of our parts stores would stock some parts id be in great shape....having to wait for brake pads half a week is really bad!