2013 wrx sedan first subaru.

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx sedan first subaru. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bought my first wrx on Saturday, im loving the car. I been a fan of subaru since I was 12, ...

2013 wrx sedan first subaru.

Bought my first wrx on Saturday, im loving the car. I been a fan of subaru since I was 12, saved money since high school. And now I saved enough and was able to get this beauty, no regrets and glad my insurence is low thanks to my age and record. No plans on modding at the moment just cosmetic stuff like plasti dip the emblems, not into shiny lettering. But after my warranty is up I will just start with a stage 1 map and move up in the later years. Also first turbo car I have a truck and mustang but nothing compare to this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1365639593645.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!! Good luck not modding. That's what I said when I first bought my subie. I just ordered a DP.

Thats what im telling my self but I know alot of owners say it and next thing you know they mod lol. My friend said that with his 06' wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the purchase. Stick around and we may just change your "no modding" plans.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome and congrats!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

congrats! i wish you the best of luck not spending money :P

Congrats and nice ride!!!

Thanks everybody im breaking her in slowly got about 158 miles on her. Only mods I have is just the sti short throw shifter that came with it and carbon fiber cover on trunk.

Also does anybody know a good bike rack. I use my truck to hold my bike when I go to the woods but I wanna take my subaru out there.

I've had my car for a little over a year and nearly 20,000 miles and my mod list consists of mudflaps, bike rack, window tint, and winter wheel/tire setup. I have spent some money on the car, but not gone to the modding extent that a lot of others here have done. So, it is possible to resist, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there are a number of modifications I have considered.

For my bike rack, I've got the Yakima base system (Control Towers, Landing Pad 11 and 48" crossbars) and the holders are Thule 517 Peloton. I'm considering adding a fairing of some sort soon. Here's a couple pics of the setup on my car.

- Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

Quote Originally Posted by djk5077 View Post
    I've had my car for a little over a year and nearly 20,000 miles and my mod list consists of mudflaps, bike rack, window tint, and winter wheel/tire setup. I have spent some money on the car, but not gone to the modding extent that a lot of others here have done. So, it is possible to resist, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there are a number of modifications I have considered.

For my bike rack, I've got the Yakima base system (Control Towers, Landing Pad 11 and 48" crossbars) and the holders are Thule 517 Peloton. I'm considering adding a fairing of some sort soon. Here's a couple pics of the setup on my car.

Wow that looks beautiful man. Yeah I plan on tint because I dont like people creeping in my cars. And love the rack I was told yakima
    was a great brand.

Welcome and congrats...nice sedan, like the color
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

I have the Thule roof rack with Yakima Raptor bike racks and so far I am loving it.

Finally hit 1000

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1367988495136.jpg