Pearl White 05 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pearl White 05 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How's it Going everyone? My name is Kyle and I'm 21 from Toledo,OH. Just recently got not the Subie game ...

Pearl White 05 WRX

How's it Going everyone? My name is Kyle and I'm 21 from Toledo,OH.

Just recently got not the Subie game after about 5 years of building Hondas. I have a built 98 civic with 320 whp

And a supercharged 03 civic si

And now I'm onto a different game.
    I recently purchased a 05 wrx that I'm in love with
    It's equipped with Megan coil overs, Megan down pipe, headers, Cobb access port, CAI. Just a few bolt ons for starters until the real fun begins. I can't wait to learn more about these things with the help of all you . Thanks for checking it out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Did the previous owner paint the car? Pearl white was not available in 05. (The pics look like the OEM aspen white paint but its hard to tell on my phone)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Yeah it was re painted by previous owner. Well he had it done. You can see it more in the sun light. I'll find a better pic

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.