tail lights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on tail lights within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Good morning guys. Anyone from westchester county ny? Im looking for a place to do the tail lights for my ...

tail lights

Good morning guys.
    Anyone from westchester county ny?
    Im looking for a place to do the tail lights for my wrx. Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Auto Images in Mohegan Lake ask for Ray. http://www.autoimagesny.com/. Or u can do them yourself

Thanks Dude. That place is like 5 minutes away from my house. I didn't know that place did tail lights. Defenetly what Im looking for.

so I called auto images in Mohegan lake and got no answer. any other sugestions to where can i get my tail lights tinted/red inlay?

get some sicka ss altezza tail lights

Still looking for a place to tint or do the red inlay to my tail lights. any people from westchester or putnam co that could help.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Ok. So after doing all the research this week. I have come to the conclusion that doing the red overlay is not the way to go. Is a better idea to paint the tail light even if it fades every couple of months. I like the look that it gives the wrx 5 doors. Now, how do i cover the area that I dont want to paint so it could be even on both tail lights? Any tips?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.