NOVA Scooby

This is a discussion on NOVA Scooby within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, Just a quick intro. I picked up my second WRX yesterday and I am super excited to be driving ...

NOVA Scooby

Hello,

Just a quick intro. I picked up my second WRX yesterday and I am super excited to be driving a Subaru again. I am now driving a 2013 WRB sedan and a few years back I had a silver 2006 5-door. I live in Northern Virginia, so hopefully I will see some of you guys from the Mid-Atlantic region on the roads!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    Congrats!
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

Thanks! I'm really enjoying the rumble from the SPT exhaust and all of the quirkiness that comes with driving one of these cars. I missed driving a car that has character; I was driving a MK6 GTI for the past couple of years (great car, just not a driver's car by any stretch - in my opinion).

Congrats neighbor. I'm in harrisonburg area and g/f is from falls church. See ya on the road!

lol you bought from beyer from what i can see in the background! congrats

^^ Thanks! Yeah, that picture was taken moments (hours really) before I signed. I love my new car, but damn I hate waiting around to sign paperwork. The sales people at Beyer were super nice and it was a great experience, don't get me wrong.

Here is a picture I took at Shenandoah today:

nice nice, Matt sold me the car from beyer, I was in and out within an hour and half or so. If you see my base WRB wrx wave dammit! lol

I worked with Sam, Khoa and Anil when I picked up my car. I just realized that our cars are almost identical. I even ordered the Grimm Speed license plate relocation kit.

I will be sure to wave if I see you, lol