Skid plate problems..

This is a discussion on Skid plate problems.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well the title says it all. I purchased my 05 wrx about 2 months ago and from what I could ...

I Support ClubWRX

Skid plate problems..

Well the title says it all. I purchased my 05 wrx about 2 months ago and from what I could tell it looked great, other than the skid plate. I've tried some fix-up solutions and its still not working. Does anyone know where I can purchase another?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364564561.432200.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	112965

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364564581.414229.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	112966

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    It's hard to tell from the pics on my phone, but that looks like the stock splash guard, not a skid plate. What exactly is the problem? If it's just worn I wouldn't worry about it, a lot of people don't even use them.

If you're looking to purchase a replacement OE part I suggest either subarugenuineparts.com, or just call up the local dealership parts department and ask if the have it in stock. There are a few companies who make aftermarket skid plates, Primitive comes to mind. However with the exorbitant cost of a manufactured skid plate most people opt to make their own, myself included.