NEED HELP!!!

This is a discussion on NEED HELP!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey I'm new to Subaru Cars. I'm looking foward to getting a WRX STI in 2 years. However for now ...

NEED HELP!!!

Hey I'm new to Subaru Cars. I'm looking foward to getting a WRX STI in 2 years. However for now I have to adjust to my budget.. I found an 02 wrx with 145k on the mililage in good condition doesn't look abused much. Was wanting to get some opinions if the WRX with that mileage well start causing me problems soon or last me a while.

Thanks everybody

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Within 2 years? Get something that drives and save $$ on gas/repairs/maintenance for the STi.

I Support ClubWRX
    See the sticky threads in the purchasing forum.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.