e36 M3 ('95) to '13 WRX Hatch - what to expect? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on e36 M3 ('95) to '13 WRX Hatch - what to expect? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just accepted an offer of 24,900 (26,900 otd) for a silver hatch w/ short shift, arm rest extension, rubber mats ...

Just accepted an offer of 24,900 (26,900 otd) for a silver hatch w/ short shift, arm rest extension, rubber mats and wheel locks.

How'd I do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmcblur View Post
    Just accepted an offer of 24,900 (26,900 otd) for a silver hatch w/ short shift, arm rest extension, rubber mats and wheel locks.

How'd I do?
    Not bad I'd say. I got my sedan 7 years ago for $25,600 otd but the hatches have always been a little more $ and wrx's have gone up $1500 or so since I bought mine. I'd be happy with that price.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    For my area Edmunds.com puts their "True market value assessment" at $25800 plus tax and registration. so ~$28500 otd for that model.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Thanks - I think it's a good deal! And the salesperson I dealt with has been very good and kind to me thus far.

Picking her up tomorrow!

Looking to order rear cargo tray, net and rear bumper protector. What's the goto website for the subarus?

I Support ClubWRX
    Subarugenuineparts.com
    Fred Bean Subarus website
    Rallysportdirect.com
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Picked it up today! What a car!

But oh, no kidding.. The stock radio sucks!! I was hoping people were blowing it out of proportion. Sadly not!

Quote Originally Posted by Esmcblur View Post
    Picked it up today! What a car!

But oh, no kidding.. The stock radio sucks!! I was hoping people were blowing it out of proportion. Sadly not!
    I found some tips on the hidden menu that seemed to make my radio tolerable for now. It was a while ago so not sure what settings I have it on or where I found the info. But search for the hidden menu options. It's basically EQ options for hatch/sedan and loud on/off

Quote Originally Posted by rquinn19 View Post
    I found some tips on the hidden menu that seemed to make my radio tolerable for now. It was a while ago so not sure what settings I have it on or where I found the info. But search for the hidden menu options. It's basically EQ options for hatch/sedan and loud on/off
    Looked it up after reading this! TY!

Subaru Stereo Hidden Menu, Tweaks, and Optimization - YouTube

Oh great, ill fuss around with it! Thanks

Glad I wasn't the only one that did this. I had a 1999 e36 M3 and I sold it for a Stage 2 2011 SWP hatch. I have not looked back since. Night and day IMO.
    2011 5-Dr SWP WRX Limited
    1999 Titanium Silver BMW M3 - SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.