Invidia n1 or n1 dual

This is a discussion on Invidia n1 or n1 dual within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Was just about to purchase the invidia n1 street exhaust until I saw that they now have a n1 dual ...

Invidia n1 or n1 dual

Was just about to purchase the invidia n1 street exhaust until I saw that they now have a n1 dual exhaust. Wondering if anyone can give me there thoughts on the two different systems. Checked out both on YouTube but it is tough to analyze which sounds better. The single is obviously lighter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    I think the Q series exhaust with the titanium quad tips looks far better than the large N1 dual tips on the 2008+ Rexes, but I haven't seen a single tip N1 on the 08's. I think the quad tip is tough to beat for looks but if you're really concerned about sound, I'd recommend going to a meet and using your ears. YouTube won't do justice.
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

I was checking out the quad tips also but have read that the N1 is a bit louder and the dual titanium tips look pretty cool on the '11