Close to buying a new 2013 Hatch! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Close to buying a new 2013 Hatch! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bought it =D Pretty nervous going into the whole process but I got a good deal and good financing for ...

Bought it =D Pretty nervous going into the whole process but I got a good deal and good financing for I am please. Drove it home ~120 miles and the trip counter show ~24.8mpg. Couple quick questions. The dealer said it would be possible to put regular unleaded gas in and that I would only lose some performance. I don't really believe him. My understanding, what little there is, is that you can use regular unleaded ONLY if you are in a pinch but you need to baby the thing, is that right? Also. . . actually I forgot my other question I will have to come back for that one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You can only use 91/93 Oct depending on what is available in your area. It says so in the manual & on the fuel door.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    You can only use 91/93 Oct depending on what is available in your area. It says so in the manual & on the fuel door.
    That's what I thought too which is why I was a little confused. The dealer didn't seem all up to snuff on the car anyway.

I also have to say that I turn 25 today so it is a pretty good birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Bassjunkie06 View Post
    I'm picking mine up on saturday. I didn't order it, it was already at the dealer ship. $27,133 + tax. 2013 Base Model WRX satin white pearl, Fog lights, auto dimming mirror, short shifter, and the arm rest extender. What do you guys think? Another dealer wanted Almost $30K for a plama blue premium but I said no. What do you guys think? BTW this is my first Subbie. Coming from an 03 Accord.
    Wish I got a white hatch but I got a black sedan. I'm loving my car though.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjon8811 View Post
    I also have to say that I turn 25 today so it is a pretty good birthday
    Happy BDay!

Quote Originally Posted by Conjon8811 View Post
    Bought it =D Pretty nervous going into the whole process but I got a good deal and good financing for I am please. Drove it home ~120 miles and the trip counter show ~24.8mpg. Couple quick questions. The dealer said it would be possible to put regular unleaded gas in and that I would only lose some performance. I don't really believe him. My understanding, what little there is, is that you can use regular unleaded ONLY if you are in a pinch but you need to baby the thing, is that right? Also. . . actually I forgot my other question I will have to come back for that one.
    Always use premium. But thats just me. Congrats on the car. I got mine in Nov and drove the heck out of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12