New guy! Decision!

This is a discussion on New guy! Decision! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Please help ... I love the 2013 wrx but unfourtunately fore me looks like I am waiting for the 2014.... ...

New guy! Decision!

Please help ... I love the 2013 wrx but unfourtunately fore me looks like I am waiting for the 2014.... I cant buy for another 4-6 months which is okay gotta save some money! But my question is ... Sedan orrrr Hatch? what you guys think? I have been looking and I know the hatch is about 6 inches shorter than the sedan. But I have test drove a sedan and it drives wonderful. I loved the way it looked to with the tinted windows and the color was white. I need help! opinions? anything lol. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't know if the new model will be released, but if it does in 2014 I suggest you wait another year for subaru to fix the issues(if any) in the new motor.
    Current- 11 WRX STi Hatchback
    Sold- 09 G37x Coupe
    Sold- 92 Civic Ex
    Totaled- 08 WRX Premium
    Sold- 02 IS 300

Quote Originally Posted by NewWRXguy View Post
    Please help ... I love the 2013 wrx but unfourtunately fore me looks like I am waiting for the 2014.... I cant buy for another 4-6 months which is okay gotta save some money! But my question is ... Sedan orrrr Hatch? what you guys think? I have been looking and I know the hatch is about 6 inches shorter than the sedan. But I have test drove a sedan and it drives wonderful. I loved the way it looked to with the tinted windows and the color was white. I need help! opinions? anything lol. Thanks
    Do you need the extra storage capacity of the hatch with the seats down?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Do you need the extra storage capacity of the hatch with the seats down?
    Not really to be honest. I just figured well the hatch is about 6 inches shorter and a little more light weight then the sedan. Figured it would help with performance and fuel economy. But I test drove a sedan and I fell in love with the way it felt. It was more of a which one looks better kinda deal.

I Support ClubWRX
    You can't see the outside of the car when you're driving it, only when you're outside it. Only you can answer the question but either way you'd be paying either for what you think others would like, or what you like when it's parked. I'd go hatch; a 5 door hatch is the correct body style (picture a thundering, dogmatic voice saying "I have spoken!"...). YMMV. Go sit in the back in each just to be future-proof and if you have a hobby (surfer etc.) take one with you and see what's right for you.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    You can't see the outside of the car when you're driving it, only when you're outside it. Only you can answer the question but either way you'd be paying either for what you think others would like, or what you like when it's parked. I'd go hatch; a 5 door hatch is the correct body style (picture a thundering, dogmatic voice saying "I have spoken!"...). YMMV. Go sit in the back in each just to be future-proof and if you have a hobby (surfer etc.) take one with you and see what's right for you.
    I dont really have a hobby. I snowboard occasionally but not enough for it to completely influence my decision. I figure well if I wanna go boarding I will just get a roof rack and call it a day seeing that the trunk space is still pretty big in the sedan its decent. I love the way the sedan looks. But I hate the tail lights in the hatch not a fan of all the white going on. (car is going to be white with black everything else. badges(plasti-dip) black chrome, windows tinted with tail lights tinted no chrome) but I will most likely test drive both see what I like better with them parked right next to eachother and see what happens!