My 2013 WRX - WRB Hatch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2013 WRX - WRB Hatch within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I joined a while ago and have been waiting on my WRX for months and yesterday the day ...

My 2013 WRX - WRB Hatch

Hey guys,

I joined a while ago and have been waiting on my WRX for months and yesterday the day finally came. Got the car with 6 miles on it and having a hard time waiting to get past these first thousand miles!

I am coming from the Acura/Honda world and this was what I drove before my Scoob.

I had a lot of fun with the RSX and it was a good car until the end. I did have to pour a lot of money into it at the end though. Killed the motor and blew out 3rd gear in 6 months and costs me a lot of future montly payments on the Subaru. But sold it and time to move on to my new toy!

I have to say that I am really impressed with the power of the car. I have not revved it past 4k but I can already tell there is a lot more power and trq to play with. Also the car really is planted and holds corners really well. I went up a part of a canyon rode and smoothly went through the corners and the car could hold much better than I expected. And I dont know about others but I came from a car that was bouncy, stiff, and harsh that also had motor mounts that vibrated the car, heavy duty clutch and lightweight flywheel, and a pretty loud exhaust.... SO this car is a huge upgrade in comfort for me even though it really isnt that comfortable haha.

And I know the pictures are sideways and I tried to fix that in Photobucket but am having no luck. Anyone wanna educate me on how to fix this?

Anyway I already ordered IAG Tailight overlays and am getting a clear bro and 35% tints done this weekend. From there I am ordering a Kartboy SS with Bushings and sourcing an Invidia Q300 exhaust. Also doing some other minor cosmetic stuff as time goes on. I have to be slow with the mods as this was already a big push to get my wife to even let me buy the car.... You know how that goes
    Last edited by CZDeaver; 03-05-2013 at 02:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CZDeaver View Post
    And I know the pictures are sideways and I tried to fix that in Photobucket but am having no luck. Anyone wanna educate me on how to fix this?
    From your home screen (while logged in), click "View Library," then select the picture you'd like to rotate. On the new page that opens, there will be an "Option" button near the top of the screen. Click it an select "rotate left" or right.

Welcome to ClubWRX, great looking car.

Congrats and good color choice! you should re-orient the pics tho still looks good. WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by TeknoKim View Post
    Congrats and good color choice! you should re-orient the pics tho still looks good. WELCOME!
    You should read the post tho

didn't read the caption on the picture you can change how it looks in windows image viewer or by using paintshop than reupload to photobucket or directly to forums :P sorry about that

and thanks for the catch mcdbrendan

I did thats what confusing the crap out of me.... And I did what mcdbrendan told me to do as well and it hasnt worked...

Im blaming it on Windows... Ill have to fix it when I get home and get on a real computer...Aka my Mac

And WRB is the best color as far as I am concerned!!

I did thats what confusing the crap out of me.... And I did what mcdbrendan told me to do as well and it hasnt worked...

Im blaming it on Windows... Ill have to fix it when I get home and get on a real computer...Aka my Mac
    Blasphemy! lol

I Support ClubWRX
    congrats on the car
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

And WRB is the best color as far as I am concerned!!
    That's operator error, I just did it in both operating systems and it works fine.

Blasphemy! lol
    I couldnt resist taking the jab... But seriously, blasphemy is what this computer is doing to my patience right now haha

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    That's operator error, I just did it in both operating systems and it works fine.
    Just to defend myself and my computer hacking skillz... It works when i do it in Photobucket but when I re post the link here on the forum it is lagging on making the changes. So conclusion is computer... Whatever at least some of them are upright now!

Just to defend myself and my computer hacking skillz... It works when i do it in Photobucket but when I re post the link here on the forum it is lagging on making the changes. So conclusion is computer... Whatever at least some of them are upright now!
    Empty your image cache and reload ClubWRX

Car looks great!! Congratulations. I work a few miles from Sherman Oaks Subaru - kind of a unique dealership.
    Ray
    2013 WRX Limited ISM
    2003 WRX Wagon (sold)
    2013 BMW X5 Diesel

Yet another recruit from an integra! Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

jesus christ I cant even come on the NET without getting my eyes blinded by a honda/acura with Overkill HIDS...

Welcome to the other side! You are going to love owning your former brothers - i.e. letting that turbo KICK in when the CIVIC/INTEGRA is SHIFTING!

Congrats, love the WRX hatch. Just picked up a silver 2013 hatch myself on Wednesday of last week. Love the hatches exhaust/look from the rear. The tint does seem necessary - doing it tomorrow but not sure which way I am going.

Manual??? Enjoy the car, right in time for the spring!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast