My 2013 WRX - WRB Hatch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My 2013 WRX - WRB Hatch within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRXRayF Car looks great!! Congratulations. I work a few miles from Sherman Oaks Subaru - kind of ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXRayF View Post
    Car looks great!! Congratulations. I work a few miles from Sherman Oaks Subaru - kind of a unique dealership.
    Ya it really is but they treated me really well actually. Logan Clark, my salesman, was great and cant complain about anything really.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Yet another recruit from an integra! Welcome!
    Yup now that I have crossed over there is no comparison. And I looked at your thread a couple months ago when you bought the car and knew I would be going through a lot of the same realizations about the different cars haha

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeCal View Post
    jesus christ I cant even come on the NET without getting my eyes blinded by a honda/acura with Overkill HIDS...

Welcome to the other side! You are going to love owning your former brothers - i.e. letting that turbo KICK in when the CIVIC/INTEGRA is SHIFTING!

Congrats, love the WRX hatch. Just picked up a silver 2013 hatch myself on Wednesday of last week. Love the hatches exhaust/look from the rear. The tint does seem necessary - doing it tomorrow but not sure which way I am going.

Manual??? Enjoy the car, right in time for the spring!
    Ya I bought the car right out of high school on an impulse and made some amatuer decisions on mods. I wont do that with my REX!

And the tint is a must as far as I am concerned.

Got my first couple of Subaru waves in today. I am loving the culture with this car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Have had the car since monday and have done 200 miles... At least 100 have been driving aimlessly

Quote Originally Posted by CZDeaver View Post
    Have had the car since monday and have done 200 miles... At least 100 have been driving aimlessly
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Has anyone noticed the small changes that the 2013 model has over the 2012?

I was going to buy black plasti dip today to cover the crome strip on the door where the glass meets and I dont know how I didnt look closer but it is already black... I really dont like crome so huge thumbs up to that!

Also I have a black strip on the top of my headlight... Anyone else have this on the 2012's?

Since, like I said I dont really like crome.... what do you guys think of painting the WRX emblem on the front and back of the car grey? I am going for a color close to the gunmetal on the wheels actually... Also debadging the truck to leave only the WRX btw

Congrats on you WRX
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

Did some minor mods to the car. I think it came out really well. Thanks to IAG Performance for a good quality vinyl and the instructions and tools provided was clutch.

Then after I did the overlays I received the can of Gunmetal Grey PlastiDip I was waiting on and went further in getting chrome off of my car. I did the front, back, and side emblems of the car in the gunmetal dip. It is not a perfect match to the wheel but it comes close and I think makes the car look cleaner without the chrome.

Ill post more pics of the side and the front when I get the chance.

And lastly, put in an order with WC Lathe Werks for a shift knob that is going to be sexy. Pics will be coming in the near future.

And again I know the pics are sideways. They come from my phone and I change the orientation in Photoshop and fix it but when I post it the stupid thing is still sideways. I need to find my camera haha. Ill fix this eventually!!

Nice, I just bought the same care from Santa Clarita Subaru in WR Blue

Maybe I'll see ya around

Quote Originally Posted by SkyJunkie View Post
    Nice, I just bought the same care from Santa Clarita Subaru in WR Blue

Maybe I'll see ya around
    Right on! I am in Burbank so you never know! You will know its me with the gunmetal emblems. I have not seen it around anywhere

Shift know came in the mail today! My wife just texted me and I am putting it on right after I get off of work! Pics coming...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12