Traded my 350z in for a 2013 Wrx - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Traded my 350z in for a 2013 Wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by scarmack Had the office building burn down so we've been busy trying to get everything back to ...

Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    Had the office building burn down so we've been busy trying to get everything back to normal.
    Once you find your stapler it will be.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Congrats on the new WRX… I am sure that you will love the AWD over RWD. They each have their place but AWD is awesome 100% of the time.

-Nate

Went from a 05 WRX to an 08 350Z. a BMW for 2 years, then I am BACK to the 2013 WRX..you just cant stay away!!

the 350Z might have it a BIT in acceleration, but the Subaru can haul groceries, Rip through the snow/rain, fit a few more people, and the aftermarket on it is incredible. You may miss the whine of that 350. God I loved the sound of that car.

Congratulations.

I pretty much did the same thing. I do miss getting sideways in the Z every once in awhile. As far as fuel economy goes, stay out of boost. Thats the best way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeCal View Post
    Went from a 05 WRX to an 08 350Z. a BMW for 2 years, then I am BACK to the 2013 WRX..you just cant stay away!!

the 350Z might have it a BIT in acceleration, but the Subaru can haul groceries, Rip through the snow/rain, fit a few more people, and the aftermarket on it is incredible. You may miss the whine of that 350. God I loved the sound of that car.
    Congratulations.
    I think the wrx may be faster but I'm still learning to drive it. Yeah you gotta love the "chewbacca growl" of the VQ engines.

VQHR35 baby. Still a big fan of that motor. 2nd gear seemed to go on for days, and It is nice having that 6th gear to go into. I specifically bought the car because someone gunned one past me in a back alley one day, and the reverberation of that exhaust was from the gods. I traded in my WRX a few weeks later for one. GO figure, here we are again...

I had an Injen exhaust on my 350z...nothing short of the loudest damn car I'd ever heard. The initial quick blip of gas when you start those cars are actually got me to buy one. Sounded so damn good. That and the orange leather interior...LOVE orange
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

cCongrats on your new WRX. I have the weathertech floor liners and love them they protect so much better plus they go up alot higher on the sides kind of where a person would rest their foot and the carpet stays clean

Quote Originally Posted by marx View Post
    cCongrats on your new WRX. I have the weathertech floor liners and love them they protect so much better plus they go up alot higher on the sides kind of where a person would rest their foot and the carpet stays clean
    Do you mean this one?
    2013 Subaru Impreza / WRX / STI | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com
    2013 WRX SWP Sedan 1600 miles!

Yes those are the ones. I know there a little expensive but its worth the investment for them.

I want a 370z am in a wrx now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.