WRX vs WRX Premium? What is the actual difference? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX vs WRX Premium? What is the actual difference? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; AND it's a matter of public record that DGM gets you more sex. I would try to find one of ...

AND it's a matter of public record that DGM gets you more sex. I would try to find one of them.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    AND it's a matter of public record that DGM gets you more sex. I would try to find one of them.
    What if she's colorblind?

Beamed at your face at approx. 186,000 miles per second via DROID BIONIC
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    What if she's colorblind?

Beamed at your face at approx. 186,000 miles per second via DROID BIONIC
    Simple! Then you TELL HER it's DGM.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post

Exactly! As soon as I can home with my dgm my girlfriends clothes turned to vapor and blew away, scientific fact really.

And yes talk them down, the car is 2 years old with half the warranty gone. 24 would be the highest I would go, also if you have a trade in, do not talk that price until you have settled on the price for the car you are to purchase. It will help get you more for your hassle; Everything in life is negotiable, you just have to mean it.
    '11 WRX DGM

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    It comes as a package called the Winter package. If you have the heating element in the front windshield, you should have heated mirrors.
    I have a 2011 premium, and I have heated seat, windshield wiper warmer and a sunroof but I DO NOT have heated mirrors.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTION View Post
    I have a 2011 premium, and I have heated seat, windshield wiper warmer and a sunroof but I DO NOT have heated mirrors.
    Well that is not possible.Ask your dealer. Why do you think you don't have heated mirrors?

Or check out 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI research page: WRX, Premium, Limited, and STI, STI Limited, 4 door sedan, 5 door hatchback It says right there "All Weather Package: Hi/Lo Heated Front Seats, Heated Outside Mirrors and Front Windshield Wiper De-icer (on with rear defroster button)". And those guys are never wrong.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Well that is not possible.Ask your dealer. Why do you think you don't have heated mirrors?

Or check out 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI research page: WRX, Premium, Limited, and STI, STI Limited, 4 door sedan, 5 door hatchback It says right there "All Weather Package: Hi/Lo Heated Front Seats, Heated Outside Mirrors and Front Windshield Wiper De-icer (on with rear defroster button)". And those guys are never wrong.
    The only thing I can guess is the dealer swapped the mirrors out. Positive it's a premium, has everything but the mirrors, do they have a defrost symbol on them?

The only thing I can guess is the dealer swapped the mirrors out. Positive it's a premium, has everything but the mirrors, do they have a defrost symbol on them?

I Support ClubWRX
    There is no symbol. The mirrors look like the non heated mirrors. The element is not visible like the one on the bottom of the windshield.

I've used mine just once or twice. Not sure how much they heat up. But they should warm to touch.

Switch the rear defroster on & check. I'm pretty sure you should have them.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

There is no symbol. The mirrors look like the non heated mirrors. The element is not visible like the one on the bottom of the windshield.

I've used mine just once or twice. Not sure how much they heat up. But they should warm to touch.

Ok, I was thinking there would be a symbol, I'll be checking as soon as I leave work.

Ok so we got a good cold morning down here and my windows/mirrors were good and fogged up so I hit my defrost button and sure enough within 2 blocks my mirrors were half defogged. Needless to say I am now very excited about my newly found option after having this car for a year and a half!

Ok so we got a good cold morning down here and my windows/mirrors were good and fogged up so I hit my defrost button and sure enough within 2 blocks my mirrors were half defogged. Needless to say I am now very excited about my newly found option after having this car for a year and a half!
    That's like the one thing I miss about my Acura.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123