Hello everyone another new guy post. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hello everyone another new guy post. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 In for the Caterino factor! Welcome! Forgive my ignorance, what is "the Caterino factor"?...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    In for the Caterino factor! Welcome!
    Forgive my ignorance, what is "the Caterino factor"?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013GTRNate View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, what is "the Caterino factor"?
    Its a really long story.

I had a question about rear seat space in the GT-R. Is it Porsche-esque as in only 10 year olds can sit back there?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013GTRNate View Post
    Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. Per request, here are some of the Pics of my GT-R...

-Nate
    Pure awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Its a really long story.

I had a question about rear seat space in the GT-R. Is it Porsche-esque as in only 10 year olds can sit back there?
    LOL... The GT-Rs back seats are small but useable. But I would agree that they are for smaller women or children. A grown man would be miserable. Plus your head will hit the back window if you are any larger .

-Nate

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Pure awesomeness
    Thank you! It is in storage for a few more months as I complete a job overseas here in Okinawa, Japan. By the end of the year I will be driving it again. I think that a WRX parked next to it will make for a great photo OP…

-Nate

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    Drool.
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

Im jealous.. Welcome bud!

Hey guys I am now stuck between ordering the WRX in base or Limited trim??? Can you guys offer some help on this topic. It would be nice to have HIDs/Navigation/Leather… I am not a fan of the sunroof so that is a detractor for me??? I wish that I could get the base with factory NAV/HIDs then that would be perfect as Leather isn't essential to me. Why is it so hard to make a decision on my DD?

Yeah the Caterino factor...long story short...guy came on, pretended to be all buddy-buddy with people...bragged about having a GTR, even faked the pic on his FB account. Long story short, he ended up being a pathological liar and getting banned from the site (as well as it being known he was banned from many other forums for other types of cars for the same reason).

Your GTR however, is awesome. I've never really had a chance to see under the hood. Those engines are bauce!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! Love those GTRs
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I understand the "Caterino" factor now, lol… I am actually a registered GT-R owner on GTR-Life, which means that I had to provide proof of ownership through the forum admins to prevent that exact thing from happening on their boards. That is too funny though, did he think that you guys would like him more for owning a GT-R? My car doesn't define me as a person it is just fulfilling a passion that I have in life, hence wanting a WRX as a DD for the fun factor and bang for the buc.

Either way my short time as a member on these boards has been nothing short of amazing and you guys all rock. I look forward to some meets when I return from Okinawa later this year. I am attempting to get placed in Denver, CO. Hopefully I can meet some of the great members here on these forums.

Cheers,

-Nate

I Support ClubWRX
    If you want you can always get the base & get a custom HID retrofit done professionally. Or if you trust yourself DIY.

There is a big community in CO. Lots of meets AFAIK.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

You know I've never sat in a GTR but I hear people complain about the interior not being as good as its competition, but from where I'm sitting those pics make it look pretty nice! Then again if I cared about the inside too much I probably wouldn't be on this forum...

Nice pics and welcome!

Since it is your DD I'd say go for the limited, but I love me some heated leather seats and a sunroof. The HID lights are pretty nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    If you want you can always get the base & get a custom HID retrofit done professionally. Or if you trust yourself DIY.

There is a big community in CO. Lots of meets AFAIK.
    Man I am really hoping that I can land my next job in Denver, Colorado… The more that I hear from people the more I like the area. As far as a DIY HID installation I think that at the end of the day getting the Limited would be a better idea. Thank you for the advice.

-Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Axex View Post
    You know I've never sat in a GTR but I hear people complain about the interior not being as good as its competition, but from where I'm sitting those pics make it look pretty nice! Then again if I cared about the inside too much I probably wouldn't be on this forum...

Nice pics and welcome!

Since it is your DD I'd say go for the limited, but I love me some heated leather seats and a sunroof. The HID lights are pretty nice too.
    Yeah I have been in a few of the higher end Porsches and I will admit that they have far superior interiors but that extra comes at a price. To me Nissan put their R&D into the performance and for the price you just cannot compare a GT-R to much of anything. It out performs cars that triple and quadruple it in the price range.

I think that the same could be said for the WRX when compared to cars in its price range. I keep hearing negatives about the interior but too me it doesn't look that bad. Plus nothing in or around it's price can compare to the performance… Sort of like a Mini GT-R, lol…

-Nate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast