Firstly a semi formal intro..
Hi all, my name is Wehnke
I am from South Africa, as you can tell from the forum nickname
Today (01.03) Is my Birthday.. and I decided to take the plunge and purchase a Subaru.
I have been influenced by a mate with a '06 Pure white STi with a SHEDLOAD of mods on it..
If all goes well, I will take delivery of my '04 Crystal Grey WRX Premium in about a week's time.
I have not yet taken pictures for myself, but here are the low res pictures supplied by the seller.
This will be the second vehicle I have.. and the first Turbocharged Petrol I drive myself.. Looking forward to the experience !!
Take note.. previous car was a Mk1 Volkswagen Golf
Looking forward to getting some input from the "ones in the know" on this brand of vehicle !
- Prodrive springs fitted
- Tein front strut brace fitted
- CL race bearings installed
- STi Intercooler fitted
- ECUTek remap, power up from 168kW to 192kW
- HKS Black Edition dumpvalve fitted
- Tein bonnet lifters fitted
- Original swaybars front and rear replaced with STi swaybars
Greetings from a Sunny South Africa