Former V-Dubber - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Former V-Dubber within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome! One of the things I've always loved about Subarus is the community... always fun having people come up to ...

Welcome! One of the things I've always loved about Subarus is the community... always fun having people come up to me in the parking lot just to talk about our cars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome! post some vdub pics. any plans for the new wrx?
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1361975051880.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1361974775281.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1361974879167.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1361974717883.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1361974657385.jpg  

First things first, tints, cat back (maybe turbo back), cai or sri, then it's in air after that. With my new job, free time is always my issue.

wow its not dragging its frame on the ground with -5 degrees camber lol. looks good. my friend had a rabbit but she sold it.

look at the link in my signature for first mod info. CAI or SRI, turboback will need a tune, catback will not.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    wow its not dragging its frame on the ground with -5 degrees camber lol. looks good. my friend had a rabbit but she sold it.

look at the link in my signature for first mod info. CAI or SRI, turboback will need a tune, catback will not.
    Yeah honestly I've always got my balls broken when I went h20 fest with people saying "Moar low", or "four by fouling it" or "monster truck". I just think #1 living in upstate ny with all the snow the logical way to get lower was with bags and quite honestly it isn't in my price range.

Had I not gotten this new job I would atill have my rabbit and dropped it with coils and threw on some low pro's.

My only and i mean ONLY qualms with the wrx is the mechanical feel to the shifting as oppose to the gear box in my vw. However shifting in my vw is like shifting in a big rig compared to the short throw shifter in the rex.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by SDub View Post
    Yeah honestly I've always got my balls broken when I went h20 fest with people saying "Moar low", or "four by fouling it" or "monster truck". I just think #1 living in upstate ny with all the snow the logical way to get lower was with bags and quite honestly it isn't in my price range.

Had I not gotten this new job I would atill have my rabbit and dropped it with coils and threw on some low pro's.

My only and i mean ONLY qualms with the wrx is the mechanical feel to the shifting as oppose to the gear box in my vw. However shifting in my vw is like shifting in a big rig compared to the short throw shifter in the rex.

oh yea the roads here in PA arent that good either. but its your car so who cares about what others think. might take a trip downn to H20 this year. but now u can go to AWD week in OCMD
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Quote Originally Posted by SDub View Post
    I plan on it. It's silver I'm sure their is a technically color subaru calls it, like United gray er something. It's the limited Rex. Pretty pumped. I pick it up Saturday and I'll post away.

Welcome.

It is Spark Silver Metallic for future reference.

My aunt and uncle have a small house up near Little Falls.

Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    Welcome.

It is Spark Silver Metallic for future reference.

My aunt and uncle have a small house up near Little Falls.
    Spark silver metallic thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome to the club. I was gasin up yesterday and these 2 dudes jump
    out of a bmw 5 and come right over walking around my rex speaking Spanish smiling
    at me, then asked what I thought of the power and car.. 5 min. later while they were
    about to get back in their car one of the dudes says good luck and Bless your car.. LOL
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    oh yea the roads here in PA arent that good either. but its your car so who cares about what others think. might take a trip downn to H20 this year. but now u can go to AWD week in OCMD
    Haven't had a VW in years, but I still go to Waterfest when I can.

I've been sitting around reading these forums for a couple days gaining knowledge on my new purchase. I feel like I won't go a month without an ecu flash stage 1, I've even read people going stage 2 without any aftermarket mods. On the '10 at least.

If anyone happens to read this maybe you can inform me on the details on the Cobb accessport. I search for a thread specifically pertaining to it. No luck.

One main concern or question rather. If someone in my neighborhood had one will I still need to buy one?
    Regardless 600$ I feel is still pretty cheap for the amount of positivity coming from the ecu flash.

I Support ClubWRX
    Cobb AP vs OpenECU (Tactrix/Romraider/ECUFlash)

You would need a high flow (catted) downpipe to go stage 2 via cobb.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1362364159623.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1362364171898.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1362364186163.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1362364197205.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast