Cobb Accessport
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Cobb Accessport within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, I have a 2011 wrx with CNT catback and cobb intake. I am trying to get a downpipe ...

Cobb Accessport

Hello all,
    I have a 2011 wrx with CNT catback and cobb intake. I am trying to get a downpipe and a cobb accessport soon. I was just wondering if anyone is selling their cobb accessport for a cheap price.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hopefully you arent running that intake in your car already........ if you are, stop driving till you get a tune/accessport or revert to stock.

and maybe research the pros/cons/how-to on modifying a "millions invested in engineering" engineered product before you do so.

I don't think it really matters if I'm running the intake. The car has no problems with it. But once I get a downpipe, I need a cobb accessport.

tick tick tick tick tick................ BOOOOOOOOM

^ Google it, ask anyone on here, call any auto shop the does tuner cars, **** your grandma probably knows better, but you dont have to take my word for it... your car will be running lean and it might not be noticeable now, but your engine cant/shouldn't take that abuse much longer before it starts knocking. i would do what i said, and believe anyone else on this forum will tell you to do the same. as schenkzilla said subtly, your engine right now is a ticking time bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by willback89 View Post
    I don't think it really matters if I'm running the intake. The car has no problems with it. But once I get a downpipe, I need a cobb accessport.
    Wow. Brave new world.

If you only knew..... my 2cents to u is this. When u do mod to the stage 2 with a cobb ots map, do your mods on the full tbe with exact parts that cobb was using to develop that map....

if you have ever done some data logging, you might change your mind about your current state of tune... Good luck

eNsulyn, either way Im getting an accessport soon. I already knew I needed it. I was just saying that the car is running fine for now.

jsBLwrx, thanks for the advice!

in for pics after detonation!

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    ^^^^^ Too far?
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

its like watching a scary movie

willback89, I'm not your dad but you should listen to people here when everyone is saying you are doing something that is bad for your car. If you have worked as hard as I have to be able to own one, protect your investment and remove that intake until you can get a tune.
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

hindude, I got a coob ap already.

Quote Originally Posted by willback89 View Post
    hindude, I got a coob ap already.
    Well that's great. If you already put the new map on there, how are you liking your intake over stock?
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast