new member...thought i would say hi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new member...thought i would say hi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello peoples. names steve, sunday im trading my 98 civic ek for a 99 impreza wagon straight up. now i ...

new member...thought i would say hi

hello peoples. names steve, sunday im trading my 98 civic ek for a 99 impreza wagon straight up. now i used to have a 97 impreza outback sport wagon, and i loved it. so ever since ive been looking to get another one, but its been years since ive been able to find one in really decent shape. so this whole past week ive been stalking pics of wagons and what not, and ive decided i want to do a wrx clone on the wagon. the wagon now sits two tone black with the silver lower, and this summer im planning to a respray to solid black. it has sti seats in it already, wrx wheels, and rear disc conversion. i think he said it was lowered a bit too. this coming year im planning on looking for a donar sti to pull the motor, trans, wiring harness and all the goodies out of to swap in to the 99 wagon.

im having a little bit of trouble finding little tid bit extra parts...mainly exterior cosmetic parts. like the sti hood scoop, rear wing (if they made one for that year wagon)....stuff like that. most parts i find are either questionable or just **** companies that i dont wanna deal with. so what are the good manufacturers of parts for subies...cobb i know of. but what others are there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Welcome to the party!
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twister8008 View Post
    Welcome to the party!
    its not a party till the car is covered in mud....lol

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.